This is the initial training in the practice of Heart-based Meditation. The course is taught over 4 weeks - 1 hour of class time per week (Wednesdays 3pm Eastern) with daily reminders and videos. The course is free, but we do accept donations.
What are the requirements?
You must attend the first 90 minute session in order to do the rest of the training. No requirements except time to complete the 4 weeks of instruction. The instruction in Heart-based Meditation is free. We ask that you consider a donation to help us keep this work going.
What am I going to get from this course?
You will be supported in learning the effortless meditation technique known as Heart-based Meditation and learn some of the fundamentals of inner development.
What are some benefits of Heart Based Meditation?
1. It is so easy and relaxing.
2. It connects us to Pure Consciousness, which is what connects all things in the universe.
3. We begin to experience tremendous growth in creativity, healing, bliss, peace, and love.
4. It teaches us how to live from the heart space, rather than our minds
5. We begin to really feel peace of mind and a relaxed body.
6. Purification occurs in the meditation process that clears out patterns and blocks that we most likely aren't aware of.
Who is this course for?
Anyone 18 years of age or older.
About the Instructor
Martina lives in Maine with her husband, 7 year old son, and pets. She enjoys gardening, nature, and cooking. Martina works with people to help them listen to their body's inner wisdom in order to heal from health problems. She does this through her work as an Ayurvedic Practitioner and Spiritual Mentor. She teaches people how to meditate, improve their digestion, heal their bodies physically, mentally, emotionally,spiritually, develop their intuition, and live through their heart. You can learn more about her work at https://www.radiantlifewithin.com/